23.8.09

Glass painting of Lord Krishna and Yashoda

This is my first ever glass painting. And what better picture to choose than Lord Krishna and Yashoda!
The picture of Lord Krishna and Yashoda is one of my most favourite pictures. Just love the way the emotions are depicted.

The original picture



This is my version of glass painting.

Half-done version


Framed Full version
                                          


I purchased the normal glass painting kit containing the 6 colours : Red,Green,Blue,Orange,Magenta and Lemon Yellow besides the Glass Outliner. I also purchased gold glitter tubes to give the royal touch to the jewels.

10 comments:

Praveen Krishnamoorthy said...

you can get already drawn pictures in glass. you can paint over that to get a perfect finish

hungeryjack said...

Nice post - glass painting pictures ..Keep Posting


Ron
glass painting pictures

Padmashree said...

@ Praveen,
Thanks for your input Praveen. But I feel its better to draw the picture on my own as I can give a better feel to the emotions depicted in the picture.
@ Ron
Thanks Ron. I will keep this updated. Please keep visiting.

Divya said...

Hi dear,

Wow !!! all this is amazing n inspiring ;)

Indian_Explorer said...

Thanks Doll :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

very gracious paitings :).. keep going :)

archana dave said...

very nicxe,,,what is in the back of the painting which makes it look different then the half done?

Anonymous said...

Hey it is very nice.. I just started with glass paintings... I have a doubt..

What is the color taht you used for yashoda's skin color..???

It is not a normal color which you get in glass kit correct..?

Please let me know...

-- Srujani.